Did You Know?
<< Previous Page
Rent Policy 1-4
- Rent Due Date - Rent is due on the first day of each month. If rent is not paid by the first day of each month, then the rent will be considered late.
- Grace Period RNB has no grace periods. If the first of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, rent will be due on the next business day.
Note: Some states give grace periods such as 3 or 5 days but California does not.
- Forms of Payment - You may pay your rent to RNB Property Management in the form of cashier's check, money order, personal check or through an electronic funds transfer (ACH). Payments are to be made out to RNB Property Management in one full payment only.
- Partial Payments RNB does not accept partial payments.
Rent Policy 5-8
- Post-dated Checks - RNB does not accept post-dated checks under any circumstances.
- Returned Checks - If a check is declared to have insufficient funds, is returned, or bounces then you will receive a 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit. You are responsible for paying $35 dollars for any NSF check.
- Methods of Payment - You may mail or drop off your rent at the RNB office
5754 Lonetree Blvd.
Rocklin, Ca 95765
Note: A payment received through mail after the due date is still considered late.
- Late Fees - $50 for each occurrence or per lease agreement.
A rent increase may incur at the end of each lease.
- Lease - RNB will not adjust the rent during the term of the lease. Upon renewal, RNB reserves the right to increase the rent by notifying a tenant through the 30/60-Day Lease Expiration Notice.
- Month-to-Month - If you are under a month-to-month agreement you will receive a 30/60-day Notice of Change of Terms of Tenancy in the event of a rent increase.
Note: Once an increase in rent has occurred RNB reserves the right to increase the security deposit.
In the event that you lose your key, the first replacement will be free. A second key can be made available at a cost of $5
Maintenance, Repair & Alterations
Maintenance issues will be handled as quickly as possible.
- RNB Maintenance - You are responsible for reporting all maintenance issues as soon as they arise. RNB will respond to each maintenance problem in a timely manner, as they are notified of such issues.
- Tenant Maintenance - You may not issue maintenance to your home unless instructed by RNB staff. RNB will not authorize you to repair items that may be dangerous or require an advanced skill.
- Repair - You are responsible for paying the cost of repair for any damages you caused to the premises.
- Alterations - You may not alter, re-key or install any locks or security systems to the premise without prior written permission of RNB. In the event that RNB grants permission, you are responsible for supplying copies of all keys and new security codes.
Inspections and Showings
Prior to an inspection or showing to a prospective renter RNB will submit a 24-hour Notice to Enter the Dwelling Unit. Note: RNB reserves the right to enter the property without notice in the event of an emergency.
Home business, other than Family Day Care, requires RNB's approval. Each property is to be used for residential purposes only.
Family Day Care Homes If you have obtained a state license to operate a child care operation you must notify RNB in writing 30 days prior to starting child care services. Once notified, RNB reserves the right to increase the security deposit.
Subletting and Assignment
You may sub-lease or assign the property to an RNB approved applicant that meets both the RNB and owner's criteria to rent and with the consent of RNB in writing. If RNB allows for a cosigner, you may act as such a person to the sub-tenant or assignee.